Casa Fuente is a very complete and recently restored village house in the center of Ojén, where your daily life takes place between your temporary Spanish neighbors. Just a minute away from the square with a lot of cafes and restaurants.
This Andalusian three-floor town house consists on the ground floor a modern kitchen with all appliances and a breakfast bar.
On the first floor you’ll find a living room with a large sofa which can optionally be converted into a double bed. On the second floor is a bedroom with double bed.
Finally, the roof terrace with sea-view accommodates a dining table with chairs and a kitchenette with fridge. If necesary a large awning can cover the terrace to get some shade.
Casa Fuente has lots of comfort. The house can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children.
- Andalusian town house
- stylishly decorated
- airconditioned (warm & cold)
- hot water from solar system
- Livingroom with sofa and dining table
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven and microwave
- 1 comfortable bedroom with private en-suite bathroom
- 1 sofa which can be converted into a double bed of 160 cm
- TV with international channels
- HighSpeed WiFi connection
- Bed linen and towels
- Roof terrace with dining table and sea view
- pantry to use for the roofterrace
- washing machine
- staff is available on request
- baby cod and kids chair
- use of BBQ on request
- use of swimmingpool in the hotel
Click on the line above for an overview of the prices per season.
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: Queen Size bed, Sofa bed (160)
- View: sea view
- Size: 90m²
- Bed Type: double
- Categories: Ojén
Prices start at: € 130 per night
If you have any problems using the reservation form send a whats app to 0034 648 714 745 or email to email@example.com
We will try to help you to make the reservation.